Robert “Bob” Saring
Mailing Address: 209 Monroe St, Port Townsend, WA 98368
The American Legion offers 2800 square feet of original Birdseye Maple hardwood floors, elevated bandstand/stage, 250 – upholstered banquet chairs, and tables in various sizes. We’d love the opportunity to help you host your next event here in Port Townsend. Call or email us today for available dates/times and pricing.
This historical building was built in 1941 as a USO Dance Hall and was purchased by the American Legion in 1945. Our post has provided service members, veterans and our community with a venue for every kind of special event. These walls have hosted weddings, concert, fundraisers, and conferences.
- Convenient downtown Port Townsend location
- Steps to the beach and Pope Marine Park
- Flexible Hours
- 250 upholstered banquet chairs
- Various sized rectangular tables
- Newly renovated ballroom
- Full on-site bar with sponsorship